We can’t wait to welcome you to the Queen’s Theatre, Barnstaple and The Landmark, Ilfracombe.
You do not need a Covid passport or proof of vaccinations to come to the Queen’s or Landmark Theatres at present (however should the guidelines change we will follow the latest guidance given).
We want to play our part in ensuring the safety of all and hope you understand this. The safety of our staff, cast and fantastic audiences are our priority and aim is for everyone to have a safe and magical visit every time you step through our doors.
It is vital that all those attending the theatres play their part in making each visit safe and enjoyable. To do this we need your continued support and co-operation. We therefore respectfully ask you to consider everyone at all times whilst in the theatre.
We have put in place a number of procedures to ensure your comfort and peace of mind during your visit including:
- temperature checking equipment at the entrance for customer use on entering
- the auditorium is cleaned using sanitising fogging
- hand sanitizing stations are positioned around the venue
- QR track and trace check-in code is available on display
- Air circulation will be active during your visit
- e-tickets in use, please have ready to view on your phone upon entering the auditorium.
If you have any queries regarding your tickets, please get in touch with the Box Office as soon as possible.
Conduct your own health assessment before coming to the venue, taking into account your own age, health conditions or vulnerabilities. If, in the days leading up to the show, you are required to self-isolate, please contact the Box Office as soon as possible so that we can discuss alternative ticket arrangements.
If you purchased ticket protection via Secure My Booking, please contact them directly at https://securemybooking.com/